Invisalign – York, PA
Enjoy a Straighter Smile Without the Hassle
If you’d like straighter teeth but would rather avoid the clunkiness of bracket-and-wire braces, you’re not alone. We offer an image-friendly form of orthodontics here at Aesthetic Dental Arts: Invisalign clear aligners. With these see-through trays, you can enjoy a straighter smile without the hassle of metal braces. To learn more about getting the perfectly aligned set of pearly whites you deserve, contact us and schedule a consultation for Invisalign in York with Dr. Sikander Singh.
Why Choose Aesthetic Dental Arts for Invisalign?
- Digital Scanner for Comfortable, Goop-Free Impressions
- Caring Dentist & Team Who Treat Patients Like Family
- Dental Insurance Accepted & Affordable Financing Available
What Are Invisalign® Clear Aligners?
Instead of uncomfortable metal wires and brackets, Invisalign gradually repositions your teeth with a series of clear trays called aligners. You’ll wear each set of aligners for about 22 hours per day before moving onto the next set after a few weeks. Essentially, you’ll have the aligners in at all times unless you’re eating, drinking, brushing, or flossing.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Here are just a few of the reasons why most patients prefer Invisalign to traditional braces:
- Most people shouldn’t be able to tell you’re wearing the aligners.
- You can remove the aligners before meals, so you won’t need to restrict your diet.
- Oral hygiene is easier since you won’t need to maneuver your toothbrush or floss around braces.
- The aligners are made from a smooth plastic that is unlikely to cause irritation.